New Set of LibreOffice Impress Template Design

Rizal Muttaqin Rizal Muttaqin

New Set of LibreOffice Impress Template Design

Hi All member of LibreOffice Design Mailing List,

One area of reason why LibreOffice is still lacked of interest from
average user is the absence of professional and modern default template
especially in Impress module. From which I read in many forums/social
media, this one is a huge drawback for user. Ya, there was an
improvement of course comparing to the OpenOffice.org Impress default
template. But overall I often to hear many complains and dissatisfaction
over there. So, for this reason I've spent my time to create a subset of
(hopefully) professional and modern template in Inkscape. All license is
CC-BY-SA.

[url=https://postimg.org/image/xnu4pegmt/][img]https://s18.postimg.org/xnu4pegmt/Blue_Talk.png[/img][/url]

[url=https://postimg.org/image/cfl1lprjp/][img]https://s18.postimg.org/cfl1lprjp/Calm_Blue.png[/img][/url]

[url=https://postimg.org/image/6sooo8p11/][img]https://s18.postimg.org/6sooo8p11/Flatulous.png[/img][/url]

[url=https://postimg.org/image/bfuqq0cdx/][img]https://s18.postimg.org/bfuqq0cdx/Floral_Topping.png[/img][/url]

[url=https://postimg.org/image/q0btku7cl/][img]https://s18.postimg.org/q0btku7cl/Ion_Mark.png[/img][/url]

[url=https://postimg.org/image/tl7p42bw5/][img]https://s18.postimg.org/tl7p42bw5/Office_Plan.png[/img][/url]

[url=https://postimg.org/image/l486t5779/][img]https://s18.postimg.org/l486t5779/Stunning.png[/img][/url]

Hopefully these templates will be included in the next iteration of
LibreOffice release.

Regards,

Rizal Muttaqin

DaveB DaveB

Re: New Set of LibreOffice Impress Template Design

> Hi All member of LibreOffice Design Mailing List,
>
> One area of reason why LibreOffice is still lacked of interest from
> average user is the absence of professional and modern default template
> especially in Impress module. From which I read in many forums/social
> media, this one is a huge drawback for user. Ya, there was an
> improvement of course comparing to the OpenOffice.org Impress default
> template. But overall I often to hear many complains and dissatisfaction
> over there. So, for this reason I've spent my time to create a subset of
> (hopefully) professional and modern template in Inkscape. All license is
> CC-BY-SA.
>
> [url=https://postimg.org/image/xnu4pegmt/][img]https://s18.postimg.org/xnu4pegmt/Blue_Talk.png[/img][/url]
> [url=https://postimg.org/image/cfl1lprjp/][img]https://s18.postimg.org/cfl1lprjp/Calm_Blue.png[/img][/url]
> [url=https://postimg.org/image/6sooo8p11/][img]https://s18.postimg.org/6sooo8p11/Flatulous.png[/img][/url]
> [url=https://postimg.org/image/bfuqq0cdx/][img]https://s18.postimg.org/bfuqq0cdx/Floral_Topping.png[/img][/url]
> [url=https://postimg.org/image/q0btku7cl/][img]https://s18.postimg.org/q0btku7cl/Ion_Mark.png[/img][/url]
> [url=https://postimg.org/image/tl7p42bw5/][img]https://s18.postimg.org/tl7p42bw5/Office_Plan.png[/img][/url]
> [url=https://postimg.org/image/l486t5779/][img]https://s18.postimg.org/l486t5779/Stunning.png[/img][/url]
>
> Hopefully these templates will be included in the next iteration of
> LibreOffice release.
>
> Regards,
>
> Rizal Muttaqin

So where can we obtain copies of your templates? The links you have
provided are only PNG screen captures.

Rizal Muttaqin Rizal Muttaqin

Fwd: New Set of LibreOffice Impress Template Design

Hi All,

Anyone knows why after sending the message (bottom), I got this kind of
reply:

BR,
Rizal Muttaqin

Subjek: New Set of LibreOffice Impress Template Design
Tanggal: Sun, 4 Sep 2016 14:34:51 +0700

DaveB DaveB

Re: Fwd: New Set of LibreOffice Impress Template Design

What reply are you referring to? You have only repeated your original
message here and there is no visible reply.

I replied to your original message asking: Where can we obtain (ie.
download) copies of your templates?

Dave

On 09.09.2016 10:09, Rizal Muttaqin wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Anyone knows why after sending the message (bottom), I got this kind
> of reply:
>

> BR,
> Rizal Muttaqin

mirek2 mirek2

Re: Fwd: New Set of LibreOffice Impress Template Design

Someone should look at the CC-BY-SA license and see whether it allows us to
bundle these templates for broad use. Based on my understanding, a
presentation using one of these templates would need to include attribution.