New chairman of the MC

Cor Nouws-3 Cor Nouws-3

New chairman of the MC

Hi friends of the Board,

This is to inform you that the Membership Committee in his meeting this
week has chosen Fridrich Strba as chairman.

We will send minutes of the meeting any time soonish.

Kind regards,

Cor Nouws

--
  http://nl.libreoffice.org
  The Document Foundation - Founding member

Fridrich Strba-4 Fridrich Strba-4

Re: New chairman of the MC

Fridrich Strba-2 Fridrich Strba-2

Re: New chairman of the MC