New members

André Schnabel André Schnabel

New members

Hi all,

back from the end of the year vacations, the MC started to process
membership applications.

So our new members are:

- Fa Conti ( user support and contributing to user documentation in
    Brazil)

- Rui Ogawa (contributions to brazilain magazine and proting
    LibreOffice in sozial networks)

- Raul Pacheco da Silva (contributions to brazilian user documentation
    and magazine)

- Lionel Elie Mamane (several code contributions, e.g. for
    PostgreSQL driver, build system enhancements and other fixes)

- Ivan Timofeev (several code contibutions, e.g. print dialog
   enhancements)

- Olav Dahlum (maintaining Norwegian localization and website)

- Peter Foley (fixes and enhancements for the build system / gbuild)

A warm welcome to all of them from my side

Kind regards
André

Florian Effenberger Florian Effenberger

Re: New members

Hello,

André Schnabel wrote on 2012-01-09 20:05:
> back from the end of the year vacations, the MC started to process
> membership applications.

a very warm welcome also from my side - thanks for joining LibreOffice
and TDF, looking forward to working with you!

Florian

--
Florian Effenberger <[hidden email]>
Board of Directors at The Document Foundation

Charles-H. Schulz Charles-H. Schulz

Re: New members

Le Tue, 10 Jan 2012 12:36:06 +0100,
Florian Effenberger <[hidden email]> a écrit :

> Hello,
>
> André Schnabel wrote on 2012-01-09 20:05:
> > back from the end of the year vacations, the MC started to process
> > membership applications.
>
> a very warm welcome also from my side - thanks for joining
> LibreOffice and TDF, looking forward to working with you!
>
> Florian

++++ 1 :-)

--
Charles-H. Schulz
Member of the Board of Directors,

Tom Tom

Re: New members

I think that is "welcome back" really!  Andre has done a huge amount here too so wb Andre! :)

André Schnabel wrote on 2012-01-09 20:05:
> back from the end of the year vacations, the MC started to process
> membership applications.

a very warm welcome also from my side - thanks for joining LibreOffice and TDF, looking forward to working with you!

Florian

-- Florian Effenberger <[hidden email]>
Board of Directors at The Document Foundation
Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108

-- Unsubscribe instructions: E-mail to [hidden email]

de-jourdain de-jourdain

Re: New members

2012/1/10 Charles-H. Schulz <[hidden email]>

> Le Tue, 10 Jan 2012 12:36:06 +0100,
> Florian Effenberger <[hidden email]> a écrit :
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > André Schnabel wrote on 2012-01-09 20:05:
> > > back from the end of the year vacations, the MC started to process
> > > membership applications.
> >
> > a very warm welcome also from my side - thanks for joining
> > LibreOffice and TDF, looking forward to working with you!
> >
> > Florian

+1

David