Newbie - at a new (mine)field...

Volker Heggemann-2 Volker Heggemann-2

Newbie - at a new (mine)field...

Hi folks,

I am new in this list.
My name is Volker Heggemann. aka vohe on ODFAuthors.

Andreas Mantke introduce people in the german discuss@... list to do
some work for the community.
So i try it.

First of all i will read a little bit at this ML.
And i have to read the information on all author-pages (web and
wiki) before i can do some work for - let me say - us.

But as i understand - we need a german template to do the basic's in
our language.
So please tell me if this -

http://opptimisten.homeip.net/libreoffice/LibO3_3_Kapitelvorlage_DE_test.pdf

- is the right document i looking through.

thanks for reading *1

regards
Volker

*my bad english (i better can read it than wrote )

Ron Faile Ron Faile

Re: Newbie - at a new (mine)field...

On 1/22/2011 7:08 PM, Volker Heggemann wrote:
> But as i understand - we need a german template to do the basic's in
> our language.
> So please tell me if this -
>
> http://opptimisten.homeip.net/libreoffice/LibO3_3_Kapitelvorlage_DE_test.pdf
>

> - is the right document i looking through.

Hi Volker,

Yes, that is a translation of the latest template, but it needs a few
minor changes. There should be a page break after the table of contents
and the name of the Tips/Notes/Cautions boxes should be centered and
bold. Other than that, it looks good.

The latest English version is here if you want to review it:
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:LibO3_3_chapter_template.ott

Ron