No version named 4.0.0.0 RC1

C. H. D. C. H. D.

No version named 4.0.0.0 RC1

Hello!

I think the version numbers have not been refreshed properly.

I cannot report the bugs in LibreOffice 4 Release Candidate 1 here:

https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/bug/

The error message I get is:

There is no version named '4.0.0.0 RC1' in the 'LibreOffice' product.

Regards,
C. H. D.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

NoOp NoOp

Re: No version named 4.0.0.0 RC1

On 01/11/2013 08:04 PM, C. H. D. wrote:

> Hello!
>
> I think the version numbers have not been refreshed properly.
>
> I cannot report the bugs in LibreOffice 4 Release Candidate 1 here:
>
> https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/bug/
>
> The error message I get is:

<https://bugs.freedesktop.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=LibreOffice&bug_status=UNCONFIRMED>

Dan Lewis Dan Lewis

Re: No version named 4.0.0.0 RC1

On 01/12/2013 12:14 AM, NoOp wrote:

> On 01/11/2013 08:04 PM, C. H. D. wrote:
>> Hello!
>>
>> I think the version numbers have not been refreshed properly.
>>
>> I cannot report the bugs in LibreOffice 4 Release Candidate 1 here:
>>
>> https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/bug/
>>
>> The error message I get is:
>>
> <https://bugs.freedesktop.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=LibreOffice&bug_status=UNCONFIRMED>
Does it make any difference if you use LibreOffice 4.0.0.1 RC1?

--Dan

jmadero jmadero

Re: No version named 4.0.0.0 RC1

On 01/11/2013 09:18 PM, Dan Lewis wrote:

> On 01/12/2013 12:14 AM, NoOp wrote:
>> On 01/11/2013 08:04 PM, C. H. D. wrote:
>>> Hello!
>>>
>>> I think the version numbers have not been refreshed properly.
>>>
>>> I cannot report the bugs in LibreOffice 4 Release Candidate 1 here:
>>>
>>> https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/bug/
>>>
>>> The error message I get is:
>>>
>> <https://bugs.freedesktop.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=LibreOffice&bug_status=UNCONFIRMED>
>>
> Does it make any difference if you use LibreOffice 4.0.0.1 RC1?
>
> --Dan

I'm working on this right now.

Best Regards,
Joel

jmadero jmadero

Re: No version named 4.0.0.0 RC1

On 01/11/2013 09:18 PM, Dan Lewis wrote:

> On 01/12/2013 12:14 AM, NoOp wrote:
>> On 01/11/2013 08:04 PM, C. H. D. wrote:
>>> Hello!
>>>
>>> I think the version numbers have not been refreshed properly.
>>>
>>> I cannot report the bugs in LibreOffice 4 Release Candidate 1 here:
>>>
>>> https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/bug/
>>>
>>> The error message I get is:
>>>
>> <https://bugs.freedesktop.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=LibreOffice&bug_status=UNCONFIRMED>
>>
> Does it make any difference if you use LibreOffice 4.0.0.1 RC1?
>
> --Dan

I made a mistake on freedesktop. The correct version is not RC1 but
instead 4.0.0.1 rc, you should see this now in BSA and it'll work right.
Please let me know if this doesn't correct the problem and apologies for
the inconvenience.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Best Regards,
Joel

C. H. D. C. H. D.

Re: No version named 4.0.0.0 RC1

Hello!

Thanks! I can submit the bugs.

Regards,
C. H. D.

--- 2013年1月12日 星期六,Joel Madero <[hidden email]> 寫道﹕

寄件人: Joel Madero <[hidden email]>
主題: Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: No version named 4.0.0.0 RC1
收件人: [hidden email]
日期: 2013年1月12日,星期六,下午1:41