Non-English resources for content about LibreOffice

Mike Saunders Mike Saunders

Non-English resources for content about LibreOffice

Hi everyone,

There are various websites and blogs out there with useful articles
about LibreOffice, such as this one:

https://libreoffice.cubava.cu

Some of the posts are translations of things from the TDF blog, but
there are also some extra tutorials there too, which we could consider
translating into English.

If anyone knows of other potentially useful sources of content -- like
articles and how-tos we could translate -- please let me know!

Thanks :-)

--
Mike Saunders, Marketing & PR
The Document Foundation