Non-functional Beta?

Pedro Pedro

Non-functional Beta?

Hi all

This is a warning/question:

I just installed LO 3.4 Beta 1 under Windows XP Pro SP3 (from the install_multi.exe file) and there are no buttons on the interface (just text) and opening any ods/odt file (curiously no error for doc or xls!) results in "General Error. General Input/Output Error"

If this is only happening to me, then ignore this message.
Jesús Corrius Jesús Corrius

Re: Non-functional Beta?

Hi,

On Fri, Apr 15, 2011 at 4:56 PM, plino <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all
>
> This is a warning/question:
>
> I just installed LO 3.4 Beta 1 under Windows XP Pro SP3 (from the
> install_multi.exe file) and there are no buttons on the interface (just
> text) and opening any ods/odt file (curiously no error for doc or xls!)
> results in "General Error. General Input/Output Error"
>
> If this is only happening to me, then ignore this message.

It happens to me too. No icons and several exceptions here and there.

I'll guess it's time for some hacking fun :)

--
Jesús Corrius <[hidden email]>
Document Foundation founding member