Not receiving posts...

zed zed

Not receiving posts...

Hi!

I've recently changed ISPs and, as I have my own domain name, there was some
delay before everything was set up.  As a result, I have not received any
postings to the group and think that they have been "bounced".

Is there anything the group owner can do to help me, please?

zed

group messages go to [hidden email]
--
Zed

eskroni eskroni

Re: Not receiving posts...

Hi,

I don't know how it is handled here, but on the OOo mailinglists, when
a few messages bounce, the mailinglist software sends you a test mail.
If this bounces too, then you will be unsubscribed automatically. If
something similar happens here as well, then you just have to
subscribe again.

Sigrid