Notebook bar info

Jean Weber Jean Weber

Notebook bar info

Has someone written about the notebook bar and its various display
choices? I see a topic in the Help, but is there anything else?
Thanks!
--Jean

Olivier Hallot-4 Olivier Hallot-4

Re: Notebook bar info

Hello Jean

Nothing yet written about in our Guides. The feature is still in
experimental mode.

Of course, it will be available one day, and contents on the subject
will be welcome.

Kind regards

--
Olivier Hallot
LibreOffice Documentation Coordinator

jorge Rodríguez Fonseca jorge Rodríguez Fonseca

Re: Notebook bar info

Hi Olivier and Jean and all:

         I just think about this because I've read the Jean's e-mail. It
would be good if we include in each GS 6.0 Chart or only in Introduction
Chart or if it has enough information, in a specific chart, a topic
about all experimental feature that LibreOffice has. As I understand
when we've talked in our meeting, not always there are experimental
issues, but it would useful for the users know which of them are in this
condition.

Regards,

Jorge Rodríguez