OOXML support in LibreOffice

drewjensen drewjensen

OOXML support in LibreOffice

Hi,

I wanted to add my support to the idea that LibreOffice should be
standards compliant, where at all possible.

This should IMO be interpreted broadly rather then narrowly.

LibreOffice should be tightly wound around the ODF, but not married
exclusively to it, would be another way I would put it.

Well, I didn't want to muck up the SC list, but I did want to comment on
what was being discussed there.

Thanks

Drew

*** All posts to this list are publicly archived ***

Document Foundation Mail Archives
frazelle09 frazelle09

Re: OOXML support in LibreOffice

Drew!  Nice to see you here!

i also agree with your comment about OOXML as in "interpreted broadly".

Have a great evening and again, great to see you!  :)