OSCAL

Europian man Europian man

OSCAL

Hi there

I don't know if this is the right place to post this but I just wanted to
let you know. OSCAL  ( Open Source Conference Albania ) is one of the
leading open source conferences in the region. And the applications for
proposals, info booths and sponsors are open. I am not trying to push
things just as a LO volunteer I thought this would be a good way people to
get to know a little bit more about LO.

The official website is
http://oscal.openlabs.cc

And you can find the application forms under the news section.

Again I don't want to think that I am spamming or so, just I want to let
you know. Also I don't know if this is the right way to do it.

Best regards,
Eris

pierre-yves samyn pierre-yves samyn

Re: OSCAL

Hi

I can not participate but this information interested me and
I thank you for having shared :)

Best regards
Pierre-Yves