OSX - Opening with "Remote Files" fails using DAV, ssh, smb

pyite pyite

OSX - Opening with "Remote Files" fails using DAV, ssh, smb

I'm using 6.1.3.2 (I believe this is the current RC)

The remote files feature works fine on Linux, but the 3 protocols supported
by our server (dav, ssh, and smb) fail on OSX.  I ran tcpdump and it doesn't
appear to send a SYN at all.

FTP seems to be working better - at least it tries to connect...
unfortunately it is not available on the server I need to access.

Is this working on OSX for anyone else?  I don't have any kind of build
environment set up or I would try to debug it.

Thanks

pyite pyite

Re: OSX - Opening with "Remote Files" fails using DAV, ssh, smb