OT: Get Gmane "User" Going

Harold Fuchs Harold Fuchs

OT: Get Gmane "User" Going

This is a message to kick-start the transfer of messages between this list
and its Gmane counterpart *gmane.comp.documentfoundation.libreoffice.user*

--
Harold Fuchs
London, England

NoOp NoOp

Re: OT: Get Gmane "User" Going

On 10/09/2010 04:13 AM, Harold Fuchs wrote:
> This is a message to kick-start the transfer of messages between this list
> and its Gmane counterpart *gmane.comp.documentfoundation.libreoffice.user*

Works :-)

Gary Lee (NoOp)

Larry Gusaas Larry Gusaas

Re: OT: Get Gmane "User" Going

On 2010/10/09 2:51 PM  NoOp wrote:
> On 10/09/2010 04:13 AM, Harold Fuchs wrote:
>> This is a message to kick-start the transfer of messages between this list
>> and its Gmane counterpart *gmane.comp.documentfoundation.libreoffice.user*
>>
> Works :-)
>
> Gary Lee (NoOp)
Just checking to see if I can post through Gmane to this list without being subscribed to the
mailing list.

--
---------------------

Larry I. Gusaas
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan   Canada
Website:  http://larry-gusaas.com

NoOp NoOp

Re: OT: Get Gmane "User" Going

On 10/10/2010 12:28 AM, Larry Gusaas wrote:

> On 2010/10/09 2:51 PM  NoOp wrote:
>> On 10/09/2010 04:13 AM, Harold Fuchs wrote:
>>> This is a message to kick-start the transfer of messages between this list
>>> and its Gmane counterpart *gmane.comp.documentfoundation.libreoffice.user*
>>>
>> Works :-)
>>
>> Gary Lee (NoOp)
> Just checking to see if I can post through Gmane to this list without being subscribed to the
> mailing list.

Worked. I guess I can go and unsub to the 'nomail' now?

Larry Gusaas Larry Gusaas

Re: OT: Get Gmane "User" Going

On 2010/10/10 12:19 PM  NoOp wrote:
> On 10/10/2010 12:28 AM, Larry Gusaas wrote:
>> Just checking to see if I can post through Gmane to this list without being subscribed to the
>> mailing list.
> Worked. I guess I can go and unsub to the 'nomail' now?

Oops. I must have sent too soon after unsubscribing. Later posts I sent didn't go through.
Sorry about that.

      Larry I. Gusaas

* Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan   Canada
Website:   http://larry-gusaas.com
"An artist is never ahead of his time but most people are far behind theirs." - Edgard Varese *