Obtaining the Libreoffice Base tutorial database

Jason White-2 Jason White-2

Obtaining the Libreoffice Base tutorial database

I notice that the entire guidebook for Base is centred around two
databases. However, it seems that nowhere in the document does it link
to them, would it be possible to get a hold of the databases? If so
I'd gladly post them to the wiki because there are few good example
demonstrating Base's features.

--
Jason White

Jean Weber Jean Weber

Re: Obtaining the Libreoffice Base tutorial database

On Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 10:03 AM, Jason White
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> I notice that the entire guidebook for Base is centred around two
> databases. However, it seems that nowhere in the document does it link
> to them, would it be possible to get a hold of the databases? If so
> I'd gladly post them to the wiki because there are few good example
> demonstrating Base's features.
>
> --
> Jason White

Thanks for the reminder. I had intended to put links to the English
versions of those databases on the wiki page where the handbook itself
is located. I'll do that today.

--Jean

Jean Weber Jean Weber

On Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 1:36 PM, Jean Weber <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 10:03 AM, Jason White
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> I notice that the entire guidebook for Base is centred around two
>> databases. However, it seems that nowhere in the document does it link
>> to them, would it be possible to get a hold of the databases? If so
>> I'd gladly post them to the wiki because there are few good example
>> demonstrating Base's features.
>>
>> --
>> Jason White
>

> Thanks for the reminder. I had intended to put links to the English
> versions of those databases on the wiki page where the handbook itself
> is located. I'll do that today.
>
> --Jean

The databases are now available from this wiki page:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Publications#LibreOffice_Base_Handbook

--Jean