Official LibreOffice Twitter account missing

William Gathoye William Gathoye

Official LibreOffice Twitter account missing

Hello everyone,

Either I'm blind, but I haven't been able to see the official
@LibreOffice listed under the Twitter section on the wiki [1]

I know this is a Wiki and everyone can edit it, but who better that the
ones in charge of that account to write their name next to the account
name? :)

I know Mike Saunders and Charles H Schulz have/had access to that
account, but I don't know much of the *very current* situation.

Also, with @tdforg, is Florian Effenberger the only responsible here?

Regards,

[1] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Website/Web_Sites_services#Twitter

--
William Gathoye
<[hidden email]>

Charles-H. Schulz Charles-H. Schulz

Re: Official LibreOffice Twitter account missing

Hello William,

Still manning the two accounts but I am not the only one: Mike and others have access to it.

Best,

Charles.

Le 11 mars 2019 01:38:35 GMT+01:00, William Gathoye <[hidden email]> a écrit :

>Hello everyone,
>
>Either I'm blind, but I haven't been able to see the official
>@LibreOffice listed under the Twitter section on the wiki [1]
>
>I know this is a Wiki and everyone can edit it, but who better that the
>ones in charge of that account to write their name next to the account
>name? :)
>
>I know Mike Saunders and Charles H Schulz have/had access to that
>account, but I don't know much of the *very current* situation.
>
>Also, with @tdforg, is Florian Effenberger the only responsible here?
>
>Regards,
>
>[1]
>https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Website/Web_Sites_services#Twitter
>
>--
>William Gathoye
><[hidden email]>

Florian Effenberger Florian Effenberger

Re: Official LibreOffice Twitter account missing

Hi,

Charles-H. Schulz wrote:
> Still manning the two accounts but I am not the only one: Mike and others have access to it.

indeed, and thanks a lot for all your precious work! I am not
maintaining the account at all actually, so my name can be removed from
the wiki. :-)

Florian

Mike Saunders Mike Saunders

Re: Official LibreOffice Twitter account missing

Hi William,

On 11/03/2019 01:38, William Gathoye wrote:

> Either I'm blind, but I haven't been able to see the official
> @LibreOffice listed under the Twitter section on the wiki [1]

Added now -- thanks for pointing it out!

Cheers,
Mike