Open Infra Days Nordics (OIDN), October 2 - 3 2019, Stockholm

Mike Saunders Mike Saunders

Open Infra Days Nordics (OIDN), October 2 - 3 2019, Stockholm

Hello,

We've been contacted by the organisers of Open Infra Days Nordics
(https://openinfranordics.com), which will take place from 2 - 3 October
2019 in Stockholm, Sweden. There are two ways to attend:

1. Attend as a non-profit open source project which is free (there are 6
available free slots at the moment)

2. If 1 is too big or if the slots are full, join the nordix.org booth

If anyone is interested in going along and representing the LibreOffice
community, just drop me a line and I'll put you in touch with the right
people! We can also send stickers, flyers and other merchandise as well...

Cheers,
Mike

--
Mike Saunders, Marketing & PR