OpenClipart with LibreOffice

marcpare4 marcpare4

OpenClipart with LibreOffice

Just in case you were not aware of this:

If you would like to install the clip art from the OpenClipart.org
project, you can install:
libreoffice-openclipart-3-1pclos2010.noarch.rpm and it will install all
of the cliparts into the right LibreOffice folders. You can find the
file here:
http://rpm.pbone.net/index.php3/stat/4/idpl/14906526/dir/pclinuxos/com/libreoffice-openclipart-3-1pclos2010.noarch.rpm.html

Cheers

Marc

Daniel Espinosa Daniel Espinosa

Re: OpenClipart with LibreOffice

And the DEB version?

El miércoles 26 de enero de 2011, Marc Paré <[hidden email]> escribió:

> Just in case you were not aware of this:
>
> If you would like to install the clip art from the OpenClipart.org project, you can install: libreoffice-openclipart-3-1pclos2010.noarch.rpm and it will install all of the cliparts into the right LibreOffice folders. You can find the file here: http://rpm.pbone.net/index.php3/stat/4/idpl/14906526/dir/pclinuxos/com/libreoffice-openclipart-3-1pclos2010.noarch.rpm.html
>
> Cheers
>
> Marc

"de grano en grano, se hace la arena" (R) (en trámite, pero para los
cuates: LIBRE)

marcpare4 marcpare4

Le 2011-01-26 18:17, Daniel Espinosa a écrit :

> And the DEB version?
>
> El miércoles 26 de enero de 2011, Marc Paré<[hidden email]>  escribió:
>> Just in case you were not aware of this:
>>
>> If you would like to install the clip art from the OpenClipart.org project, you can install: libreoffice-openclipart-3-1pclos2010.noarch.rpm and it will install all of the cliparts into the right LibreOffice folders. You can find the file here: http://rpm.pbone.net/index.php3/stat/4/idpl/14906526/dir/pclinuxos/com/libreoffice-openclipart-3-1pclos2010.noarch.rpm.html
>>
>> Cheers
>>
>> Marc

Hi Daniel:

Sorry, I have not seen a DEB version, unless someone can transform this one?

Cheers

Marc

Tom Tom

Re: OpenClipart with LibreOffice

Hi Daniel :)

Pointing out the rpm one does hint at the existence of a deb one.  The name of
the rpm one often gives a clue as to the likely name of the deb one.  A lot of
projects have their own websites and their own user forums so a good first start
might be to google for those sorts of things.  However, we all tend to be a lot
more aware of what is going on in our own family of distros or our own preferred
DE.  It was good to ask jic tho :

Happy hunting!
Good luck and regards from
Tom :)

________________________________
Le 2011-01-26 18:17, Daniel Espinosa a écrit :

> And the DEB version?
>
> El miércoles 26 de enero de 2011, Marc Paré<[hidden email]>  escribió:
>> Just in case you were not aware of this:
>>
>> If you would like to install the clip art from the OpenClipart.org project, you
>>can install: libreoffice-openclipart-3-1pclos2010.noarch.rpm and it will install
>>all of the cliparts into the right LibreOffice folders. You can find the file
>>here:
>>http://rpm.pbone.net/index.php3/stat/4/idpl/14906526/dir/pclinuxos/com/libreoffice-openclipart-3-1pclos2010.noarch.rpm.html
>>

>> Cheers
>>
>> Marc

Hi Daniel:

Sorry, I have not seen a DEB version, unless someone can transform this one?

Cheers

Marc

Cor Nouws Cor Nouws

Re: OpenClipart with LibreOffice

Daniel Espinosa wrote (27-01-11 00:17)
> And the DEB version?

Alien often helps me to make debs out of rpms.
So you could try that :-)

Cor

Tom Tom

Re: OpenClipart with LibreOffice

Tuvok?  Neelix?  The Borg?

________________________________

Re: OpenClipart with LibreOffice

On Thu, 27 Jan 2011 08:26:05 +0000 (GMT)

I'm using LMDE and I just opened synaptic and did a search and
there is an openclipart-svg package, as well as a meta-package.
When I originally downloaded it in Fedora I believe the files
went to /usr/share (though I previously downloaded the rpm in Fedora 12
I think and and now have the files in a shared data partition under
Pictures / openclipart).

As far as having them in the right place for LO, I just opened LO draw
and see that the gallery location on my install
is: /opt/libreoffice/basis3.3/share/gallery so I imagine one could move
the files there or create a soft link or something... others who are
more familiar could probably be more specific.

But there are openclipart files for Debian, I'm using the testing repo.

Cia Watson-2 Cia Watson-2

Re: OpenClipart with LibreOffice

On Thu, 27 Jan 2011 01:08:47 -0500
Marc Paré <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Le 2011-01-26 18:17, Daniel Espinosa a écrit :
> > And the DEB version?

> Hi Daniel:
>
> Sorry, I have not seen a DEB version, unless someone can transform
> this one?

I wanted to amend my previous message. I looked again, and there are 2
openclipart packages. One has them in png format, it's about 168mb and
the other has them in svg format and is about 48mb. HTH.

Cia W