OpenGrok for core

Justin Luth-2 Justin Luth-2

OpenGrok for core

<guilhem> kompi: upgraded on xmas night (as announced to status.tdf) but
the index & history namespace changed so I had to trigger a full reindex
(which is still ongoing for core)
11:28 <mikekaganski> Possibly core has not indexed yet (as the one
largest opengrok project), since guilhem mentioned yesterday that
reindexing takes place
11:29 <mikekaganski> oh
11:29 <guilhem> shouldn't have taken that long but I didn't foresee the
namespace change and didn't notice until it was already too late
11:29 <mikekaganski> :-)
11:29 <guilhem> (the previous indexes are nuked)

11:33 <guilhem> threw more power at the vm but full indexing takes ages
anyway, at the current pace it's unlikely to be done before the week-end :-(

Tor Lillqvist-2 Tor Lillqvist-2

Re: OpenGrok for core

In other news, 'git grep' still works just fine.

--tml

Mike Kaganski Mike Kaganski

Re: OpenGrok for core

On 26.12.2018 16:38, Justin Luth wrote:

> <guilhem> kompi: upgraded on xmas night (as announced to status.tdf) but
> the index & history namespace changed so I had to trigger a full reindex
> (which is still ongoing for core)
> 11:28 <mikekaganski> Possibly core has not indexed yet (as the one
> largest opengrok project), since guilhem mentioned yesterday that
> reindexing takes place
> 11:29 <mikekaganski> oh
> 11:29 <guilhem> shouldn't have taken that long but I didn't foresee the
> namespace change and didn't notice until it was already too late
> 11:29 <mikekaganski> :-)
> 11:29 <guilhem> (the previous indexes are nuked)
>
> 11:33 <guilhem> threw more power at the vm but full indexing takes ages
> anyway, at the current pace it's unlikely to be done before the week-end
> :-(

13:46 <guilhem> people wondering about opengrok are invited to check
https://status.documentfoundation.org/incident/84 for updates

Mike Kaganski
Noel Grandin-2 Noel Grandin-2

Re: OpenGrok for core

Note that the new opengrok does not seem to work very well on chrome (Version 71.0.3578.98 (Official Build) (64-bit))

specifically, pages like
do not show a scrollbar, so I can't scroll to most of the file.

On Mon, 7 Jan 2019 at 10:41, Noel Grandin <[hidden email]> wrote:
Note that the new opengrok does not seem to work very well on chrome (Version 71.0.3578.98 (Official Build) (64-bit))

this seems to have been some kind of stale cache problem on my PC

Xisco Fauli Xisco Fauli

Re: OpenGrok for core

it seems it's gone again

El 7/1/19 a les 20:10, Noel Grandin ha escrit:

On Mon, 7 Jan 2019 at 10:41, Noel Grandin <[hidden email]> wrote:
Note that the new opengrok does not seem to work very well on chrome (Version 71.0.3578.98 (Official Build) (64-bit))

this seems to have been some kind of stale cache problem on my PC

Xisco Faulí
Libreoffice QA Team
IRC: x1sc0