Outdated Polish official site

Marcin Popko Marcin Popko

Outdated Polish official site

Hello,

As I see, official Polish LO site refers to landing LibreOffice in version 4 - it’s crazy outdated. Download section doesn’t work properly, it redirects user to donate site instead to downloading file! Now every specific language LO sites has the same theme as main English site - I think we should ship it to Polish site too.

If it works on Wordpress I can help you and prepare it with polish translations. I got experience in WP running my two blogs http://d4nce.pl/ <http://d4nce.pl/> and http://avrland.it/ <http://avrland.it/>

Pozdrawiam / Regards
Marcin Popko

tel. +48661505678

Marcin Popko Marcin Popko

Re: Outdated Polish official site

Or if it’s not on WP, I can prepare only translations If you bring site instance with new theme on pl.libreoffice.org

Pozdrawiam / Regards
Marcin Popko

tel. +48661505678

> Wiadomość napisana przez Marcin Popko <[hidden email]> w dniu 09.02.2020, o godz. 13:37:
>
> Hello,
>
> As I see, official Polish LO site refers to landing LibreOffice in version 4 - it’s crazy outdated. Download section doesn’t work properly, it redirects user to donate site instead to downloading file! Now every specific language LO sites has the same theme as main English site - I think we should ship it to Polish site too.
>
> If it works on Wordpress I can help you and prepare it with polish translations. I got experience in WP running my two blogs http://d4nce.pl/ <http://d4nce.pl/> and http://avrland.it/ <http://avrland.it/>
>

> Pozdrawiam / Regards
> Marcin Popko
>
> tel. +48661505678

sophie sophie

Re: Outdated Polish official site

Hi Marcin,

Le 09/02/2020 à 13:43, Marcin Popko a écrit :
> Or if it’s not on WP, I can prepare only translations If you bring site instance with new theme on pl.libreoffice.org

Thanks a lot for your offer! part of the strings are in Pootle here:
https://translations.documentfoundation.org/pl/website/
and the cms is Silverstripe. Pawel Konefal was the maintainer but it
seems he is not active. Would you like to take over and add your name here:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Website/Web_Sites_services
Kind regards
Sophie

--
Sophie Gautier [hidden email]
GSM: +33683901545

Marcin Popko Marcin Popko

Re: Outdated Polish official site

> Pawel Konefal was the maintainer but it
> seems he is not active.
He was also inactive with Facebook LibreOffice Polish fanpage, I hope he’s OK.

> Would you like to take over and add your name here:
Ok I’ve change it.

As I see there is not really a lot of stuff to translate left - I can finish it this week. I think I can manage to configure site in silverstripe. How can we transfer translations from pootle?
We can put cms on server (even with temporary address until I polish it enough). When it will be ready we will can replace it with current site.

Pozdrawiam / Regards
Marcin Popko

tel. +48661505678