Paul Menzel license statement

Paul Menzel Paul Menzel

Paul Menzel license statement

All of my past & future contributions to LibreOffice may be licensed
under the MPLv2/LGPLv3+ dual license.
jan iversen jan iversen

Re: Paul Menzel license statement

WELCOME
Thanks for your license statement.

We suggest you add yourself to our wiki (remark this is not a demand)

If you want help to get started or have any questions, then please contact me. I am here to help you (and others) in getting their first patch submitted.

LibreOffice is a very big program and getting it built, setting up gerrit, and getting the first patch right can be a bit challenging, therefore do not hesitate to email me if you want help.

We have made a step by step guide to help you get started:

rgds
Jan Iversen.

sberg sberg

On 06/02/17 14:25, [hidden email] wrote:
> All of my past & future contributions to LibreOffice may be licensed
> under the MPLv2/LGPLv3+ dual license.

put on file as
<https://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/libreoffice/2017-February/076850.html>
"added Paul Menzel"