Physics Based Animation Effect Presets - GSoC

Sarper Akdemir Sarper Akdemir

Physics Based Animation Effect Presets - GSoC

Hello design people of LibreOffice,

I'm Sarper, a GSoC student this year that works on adding new physics
based animation effects to LO Impress.

As the GSoC period comes to an end, I'm now working on preparing new
animation effects that use the introduced physics simulation
capabilities.
Therefore, I thought I would let you know and invite you if you're
interested in creating some new animation presets.

Hopefully the whole implementation on my experimental branch will be
merged by ~end of this week - and if you're really interested & don't
want to wait :) you can pull & build from my experimental branch [1].

You can check out my latest blog post [2] that has some example
animation effect hierarchies - and the one before that [3] for further
information.

Looking forward to hearing from and hopefully collaborating with you :)

[1]: https://git.libreoffice.org/core/+/refs/heads/private/quwex/gsoc-box2d-experimental
[2]: https://quwex.com/gsoc20-week11/
[3]: https://quwex.com/gsoc20-week10/

Best regards,
Sarper

Rosmaninho Rosmaninho

Re: Physics Based Animation Effect Presets - GSoC

Wow, that's awesome Sarper!!
I'm going on vacations this week so I won't have time to check it but I'll
definitely look into it when I'm back. :D