Polish diacritical marks

vlkvplzn vlkvplzn

Polish diacritical marks

Hi,

I have found that LO ver. 7 not properly display Polish diacritical marks.

Such a problem is not encountered under ver. 6. Something is wrong.

I use WIN7 pro.

Best regards,

Vlk

cspiess@ieee.org cspiess@ieee.org

Re: Polish diacritical marks

[Sorry I'm new to the list and probably should have included the list on my
reply.  I just joined so I don't have access to reply directly to your
email to the list.  I just saw it in the mail archive.]

What happens when you type those special Polish characters?  Which LO
> application are you having the problem with?
>
> I can type the following in LO Writer and they appear correctly:
>
> ęóąśłżźćń

Mike Flannigan Mike Flannigan

Re: Polish diacritical marks

Thanks for the notice.  Consider filing a bug report:
https://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/feedback/
It's certainly not easy, and I'm not sure I would do
it, but perhaps you are interested.

Mike

On 2/8/21 4:06 PM, [hidden email] wrote:

> Hi,
>

> I have found that LO ver. 7 not properly display Polish diacritical marks.
>
> Such a problem is not encountered under ver. 6. Something is wrong.
>
> I use WIN7 pro.
>

> Best regards,
>
> Vlk

Re: Polish diacritical marks

I'm on LO 7.0.4.2 and don't see the issue.  Do you have the problem on 7.0
or 7.1?

If you see the problem on 7.1, then I'd suggest: reporting the bug as Mike
mentioned and possibly try downgrading to 7.0 for the time being to see if
that fixes it.

If you see the problem on 7.0, then I'd suggest upgrading to 7.1.  It's my
understanding that 7.0 is end-of-life so I doubt there's much value in
reporting a bug for that version.

*Sent:* Tuesday, February 09, 2021 1:09 AM