Portable Version - Peaceful Coexistence?

Harold Fuchs Harold Fuchs

Portable Version - Peaceful Coexistence?

Will the new portable version of LO coexist peacefully on the same USB stick
as OOo portable? Or must I choose?

Harold Fuchs

Andreas Mantke Andreas Mantke

Re: Portable Version - Peaceful Coexistence?

Hi Harold, *,

Am Montag, 31. Januar 2011, 10:42:46 schrieb Harold Fuchs:
> Will the new portable version of LO coexist peacefully on the same USB
> stick as OOo portable? Or must I choose?

they should live in peace to each other ;-)
But you should think about it, because the last OOo Portable was created upon on OOo
3.2.0 and there are as far as I know some(?) security issues that were fixed in later
versions of OOo (and LibO).

Regards,
Andreas
--