Post format messed up

pda123 pda123

Post format messed up

Leave
          it to a computer to mess everything up.

How can
          I prevent the ugly format of the messages I sent to the list?

Ain't
          no rest for the weary.

Peter

Valter Mura Valter Mura

Re: Post format messed up

In data domenica 19 aprile 2020 03:48:56 CEST, Peter Dutton ha scritto:

> Leave
>           it to a computer to mess everything up.
>

> How can
>           I prevent the ugly format of the messages I sent to the list?
>

> Ain't
>           no rest for the weary.

Hi

try to setup your mail client (Thunderbird, is it?) to plain text only, for
this account.

Ciao
--
Valter
Open Source is better!

pda123 pda123

Re: Post format messed up

On 4/19/20 5:08 AM, Valter Mura wrote:

> In data domenica 19 aprile 2020 03:48:56 CEST, Peter Dutton ha scritto:
>> Leave
>>           it to a computer to mess everything up.
>>

>> How can
>>           I prevent the ugly format of the messages I sent to the list?
>>

>> Ain't
>>           no rest for the weary.
>>

> Hi
>
> try to setup your mail client (Thunderbird, is it?) to plain text only, for
> this account.
>
> Ciao

Ok, here's a try at plain text only.   And now some words just to fill
up the space to see if it fixes the problem.

Thank you,

Peter

pda123 pda123

Re: Post format messed up

On 4/19/20 8:11 AM, Peter Dutton wrote:

> On 4/19/20 5:08 AM, Valter Mura wrote:
>> In data domenica 19 aprile 2020 03:48:56 CEST, Peter Dutton ha scritto:
>>> Leave
>>>           it to a computer to mess everything up.
>>>

>>> How can
>>>           I prevent the ugly format of the messages I sent to the list?
>>>

>>> Ain't
>>>           no rest for the weary.
>>>

>> Hi
>>
>> try to setup your mail client (Thunderbird, is it?) to plain text only, for
>> this account.
>>
>> Ciao
> Ok, here's a try at plain text only.   And now some words just to fill
> up the space to see if it fixes the problem.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Peter

Good.  Looks like writing in plain text worked.

Peter