Presentation template for LibreOffice?

cbosdonnat cbosdonnat

Presentation template for LibreOffice?

Hi marketing friends,

I was starting to create a presentation to present some LibreOffice
related topic... As I'm not marketing or designer man, I'ld to know if
there is already such a template to get.

If not, do we have some nice things to have a beautiful first slide? I
can make the others like the website.

Thanks for your help,

--
Cédric Bosdonnat
LibreOffice hacker

italovignoli italovignoli

Re: Presentation template for LibreOffice?

Cedric Bosdonnat wrote:

> I was starting to create a presentation to present some LibreOffice
> related topic... As I'm not marketing or designer man, I'ld to know if
> there is already such a template to get.
>
> If not, do we have some nice things to have a beautiful first slide? I
> can make the others like the website.

Hi Cedric, I will be working at a presentation during the week end.

--
Italo Vignoli
Mobile: +39.348.5653829 - VoIP: +39.02.320621813

Italo Vignoli
Director - The Document Foundation
marcpare4 marcpare4

  Le 2010-10-08 13:50, Italo Vignoli a écrit :
> Cedric Bosdonnat wrote:
>
>> I was starting to create a presentation to present some LibreOffice
>> related topic... As I'm not marketing or designer man, I'ld to know if
>> there is already such a template to get.
>>
>> If not, do we have some nice things to have a beautiful first slide? I
>> can make the others like the website.
> Hi Cedric, I will be working at a presentation during the week end.

Hi Italo:

If you are working on a presentation, could we perhaps organise some
kind of "Maketing repository" where a collection of LibO marketing tools
(such as your presentation) could be kept focussed primarily for
marketing purposes? Did this exist with the OpenOffice marketing group?

Marc

Marc Paré wrote:

> If you are working on a presentation, could we perhaps organise some
> kind of "Maketing repository" where a collection of LibO marketing tools
> (such as your presentation) could be kept focussed primarily for
> marketing purposes? Did this exist with the OpenOffice marketing group?

Yes, we can have a page on the wiki, but we should set clear rules for
describing documents and defining obsolescence (which might be quick in
this market). We could also create an area in a document sharing web
site like SlideShare, Scribd or Issuu, or do both.

--
Italo Vignoli
Mobile: +39.348.5653829 - VoIP: +39.02.320621813
Email: [hidden email] - Skype: italovignoli

Italo Vignoli
Director - The Document Foundation
cbosdonnat cbosdonnat

Re: Presentation template for LibreOffice?

Hi Italo,

On Fri, 2010-10-08 at 19:50 +0200, Italo Vignoli wrote:
> Hi Cedric, I will be working at a presentation during the week end.

I was wondering whether you have made something I didn't see or whether
you didn't have time for it?

Cedric Bosdonnat wrote:
> Hi Italo,
>
> On Fri, 2010-10-08 at 19:50 +0200, Italo Vignoli wrote:
>> Hi Cedric, I will be working at a presentation during the week end.

I've produced a template and I am still collecting materials for the
presentation. I'm progressing slowly because I've other things to do for
TDF and I can't devote all my time to the presentation.

I'll try to speed up, but I won't have time before wednesday.

cbosdonnat cbosdonnat

On Mon, 2010-10-11 at 12:35 +0200, Italo Vignoli wrote:
> I've produced a template and I am still collecting materials for the
> presentation. I'm progressing slowly because I've other things to do for
> TDF and I can't devote all my time to the presentation.

Ok, I understand that very well ;) I'll handle it with Jean-Baptiste who
already have some slides presenting LibreOffice. He will send the
template he made from them here.

> I'll try to speed up, but I won't have time before wednesday.

Ok, it's good to know. Thanks for your help.

cbosdonnat cbosdonnat

Re: Presentation template for LibreOffice?

Hi Italo,

On Mon, 2010-10-11 at 12:35 +0200, Italo Vignoli wrote:
> I've produced a template and I am still collecting materials for the
> presentation. I'm progressing slowly because I've other things to do for
> TDF and I can't devote all my time to the presentation.

Here is a template I've just created... May be there are some points to
enhance.

http://cedric.bosdonnat.free.fr/libreoffice_en.otp

Thanks to:
  * Sophie for the QR code idea and image (pointing to the wiki IIRC)
  * Jean-Baptiste for the big logo idea in the first page.