Previous versions of LibreOffice, where?

SnowmanDK SnowmanDK

Previous versions of LibreOffice, where?

Hi

As the current 3.3 version don't work with roaming profiles in Windows, then I tried to locate an earlier version (like 3.2.x), but I can't seem to find ANY older version anywhere on the official site.

ARE they not there, or am I missing something?
In a world without walls and fences, who needs Windows and Gates?
Rimas Kudelis Rimas Kudelis

Re: Previous versions of LibreOffice, where?

Hi Snowman,

2011.03.28 09:45, SnowmanDK rašė:
> As the current 3.3 version don't work with roaming profiles in Windows, then
> I tried to locate an earlier version (like 3.2.x), but I can't seem to find
> ANY older version anywhere on the official site.
>
> ARE they not there, or am I missing something?

You're missing the fact that 3.3 was the first version of LibreOffice to
be released. :) If you want older versions, you get to check
OpenOffice.org out.

Regards,
Rimas Kudelis

SnowmanDK SnowmanDK

Re: Previous versions of LibreOffice, where?

Rimas Kudelis wrote
You're missing the fact that 3.3 was the first version of LibreOffice to
be released.

Oooops  Case closed
In a world without walls and fences, who needs Windows and Gates?
Gukk_Devel Gukk_Devel

Am 28.03.2011 09:12, schrieb Rimas Kudelis:

> You're missing the fact that 3.3 was the first version of LibreOffice
> to be released. :) If you want older versions, you get to check
> OpenOffice.org out.
>
> Regards,
> Rimas Kudelis

by the was and hijacking this thread,

where can I find the old 3.3.0 and 3.3.1 versions

*.deb and for Win ?

Regards
Karl-Heinz

Friedrich Strohmaier Friedrich Strohmaier

Re: Previous versions of LibreOffice, where?

Hi Karl-Heinz, *,

Karl-Heinz Gödderz schrieb:

[..]

> by the was and hijacking this thread,

> where can I find the old 3.3.0 and 3.3.1 versions
> *.deb and for Win ?

browse http://download.documentfoundation.org/
look for "old". :o))

Gruß/regards
--
Friedrich
Libreoffice-Box http://libreofficebox.org/

Gukk_Devel Gukk_Devel

Re: Previous versions of LibreOffice, where?

Hi Friedrich,

Am 28.03.2011 12:59, schrieb Friedrich Strohmaier:
> browse http://download.documentfoundation.org/
> look for "old". :o))
>

> Gruß/regards
Thank you.
Danke

Karl-Heinz

Charles Marcus Charles Marcus

On 2011-03-28 2:45 AM, SnowmanDK wrote:
> Hi
>
> As the current 3.3 version don't work with roaming profiles in Windows,

That's funny - since we're using LibO 3.3.1/3 and roaming profiles...

Charles

klaus-jürgen weghorn ol klaus-jürgen weghorn ol

Re: Previous versions of LibreOffice, where?

Hi Charles,
Am 28.03.2011 19:01, schrieb Charles Marcus:
> On 2011-03-28 2:45 AM, SnowmanDK wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> As the current 3.3 version don't work with roaming profiles in Windows,
>
> That's funny - since we're using LibO 3.3.1/3 and roaming profiles...

Maybe you can CC'ing or connecting SnowmanDK and ask him what happened.
And/Or even you can make a (short) description in our wiki about how to
do it right.
Such users will give a bad resonance like: "LibO is bullshit because we
can't get ...." or so.

k-j

On 2011-03-28 2:25 PM, ol klaus-jürgen weghorn wrote:
> Maybe you can CC'ing or connecting SnowmanDK and ask him what happened.
> And/Or even you can make a (short) description in our wiki about how to
> do it right.
> Such users will give a bad resonance like: "LibO is bullshit because we
> can't get ...." or so.

But thats why its funny - I haven't doing anything different or special
- we just seamlessly switched from OOo to LibO...

Charles