Printing on Circular CD labels - How to Format

Budge Budge

Printing on Circular CD labels - How to Format

I am trying to print CD labels using Avery Label L7676.
When I open the new sheet using label format, the page appears as a form but as a rectangle not as expected.  How do I now format the page to contain the printing within the circle to be printed please?

remygauthier remygauthier

Re: Printing on Circular CD labels - How to Format

Hi,

You could overlay a circle (Insert -> Shapes -> Basic Shapes) of the
correct size over the form and delete it before you print. Just make
sure you write in the frame and not in the circle.

I hope this helps.

Rémy.