Problem at extesions website?

Joan Montané Joan Montané

Problem at extesions website?

Hi,

today, We've detected something wrong at Extensions LibreOffice website

Catalan Spellcheck extension [1] is not found with LibreOffice 4.0 filter
[2]
Valencian Catalan Spellcheck extension [3] is found only if you 'filter' by
'All  versions' [4].

Booth extensions [1] and [3] have full compatibility set, from LibreOffice
3.3 to 4.0.

Is there something wrong at our extensions? or Is there a bug at extensions
website?

Best regards

Joan Montané
Catalan L10n Team

[1]
http://extensions.libreoffice.org/extension-center/catalan-spellcheck-dictionary

[2]
http://extensions.libreoffice.org/extension-center?getCategories=&getCompatibility=LibreOffice+4.0&sort_on=positive_ratings&path=%2FLibreOffice-Extensions-and-Templates%2Fextension-center&portal_type=PSCProject&SearchableText=Catalan

[3]
http://extensions.libreoffice.org/extension-center/valencian-catalan-spellchec-dictionary

[4]
http://extensions.libreoffice.org/extension-center?getCategories=&getCompatibility=any&sort_on=positive_ratings&path=%2FLibreOffice-Extensions-and-Templates%2Fextension-center&portal_type=PSCProject&SearchableText=Catalan

Andreas Mantke Andreas Mantke

Re: Problem at extesions website?

Hi Joan,

Am 13.03.2013 14:25, schrieb Joan Montané:

> Hi,
>

> today, We've detected something wrong at Extensions LibreOffice website
>
> Catalan Spellcheck extension [1] is not found with LibreOffice 4.0 filter
> [2]
> Valencian Catalan Spellcheck extension [3] is found only if you 'filter' by
> 'All  versions' [4].
>
> Booth extensions [1] and [3] have full compatibility set, from LibreOffice
> 3.3 to 4.0.
>
> Is there something wrong at our extensions? or Is there a bug at extensions
> website?
>
> Best regards
>
> Joan Montané
> Catalan L10n Team
>
> [1]
> http://extensions.libreoffice.org/extension-center/catalan-spellcheck-dictionary
>
> [2]
> http://extensions.libreoffice.org/extension-center?getCategories=&getCompatibility=LibreOffice+4.0&sort_on=positive_ratings&path=%2FLibreOffice-Extensions-and-Templates%2Fextension-center&portal_type=PSCProject&SearchableText=Catalan
>
> [3]
> http://extensions.libreoffice.org/extension-center/valencian-catalan-spellchec-dictionary
>
> [4]
> http://extensions.libreoffice.org/extension-center?getCategories=&getCompatibility=any&sort_on=positive_ratings&path=%2FLibreOffice-Extensions-and-Templates%2Fextension-center&portal_type=PSCProject&SearchableText=Catalan

did you republish the above releases once you have made the changes
(e.g. added the compatibility for LibreOffice 4.0)?

If you haven't done that yet please try that.

Best regards,
Andreas

--
## Developer LibreOffice
## http://LibreOffice.org

Joan Montané Joan Montané

2013/3/13 Andreas Mantke <[hidden email]>

> did you republish the above releases once you have made the changes
> (e.g. added the compatibility for LibreOffice 4.0)?
>
> If you haven't done that yet please try that.

That's done the trick, thanks!!!

Joan Montané