Problem with Document- Bad Behavior

rgarcia7 rgarcia7

Problem with Document- Bad Behavior

Greetings.

https://cloud.openmailbox.org/index.php/s/4ulZUqq3zP3Ewye

This document gets a blinking white box on pages 60-63,
but i don't know if this a bug or a error in the file structure.

Document exported from Google Drive (It was uploaded as PDF) as .docx .

Tested on:
- LibreOffice 5.0.3.2 (Fresh) on Linux Ubuntu
- LibreOffice 4.4.7.2 (Still) on Windows 7 64-bit

Thanks for your Help.

Piet van Oostrum-2 Piet van Oostrum-2

Re: Problem with Document- Bad Behavior

rgarcia7 wrote:

 > Greetings.
 >
 > https://cloud.openmailbox.org/index.php/s/4ulZUqq3zP3Ewye
 >
 > This document gets a blinking white box on pages 60-63,
 > but i don't know if this a bug or a error in the file structure.
 >
 > Document exported from Google Drive (It was uploaded as PDF) as .docx .
 >
 > Tested on:
 > - LibreOffice 5.0.3.2 (Fresh) on Linux Ubuntu
 > - LibreOffice 4.4.7.2 (Still) on Windows 7 64-bit
 >
 > Thanks for your Help.

No problem with LO 5.1.0.3 (RC3) on Mac OS X 10.10.5
--
Piet van Oostrum <[hidden email]>
WWW: http://pietvanoostrum.com/

Peter Hillier-Brook Peter Hillier-Brook

On 05/02/16 14:19, rgarcia7 wrote:

> Greetings.
>
> https://cloud.openmailbox.org/index.php/s/4ulZUqq3zP3Ewye
>
> This document gets a blinking white box on pages 60-63,
> but i don't know if this a bug or a error in the file structure.
>
> Document exported from Google Drive (It was uploaded as PDF) as .docx .
>
> Tested on:
> - LibreOffice 5.0.3.2 (Fresh) on Linux Ubuntu
> - LibreOffice 4.4.7.2 (Still) on Windows 7 64-bit
>
> Thanks for your Help.

confirmed with LibreOffice 5.0.4.2 under Debian 8.3

Peter HB

Dave Barton Dave Barton

Re: Problem with Document- Bad Behavior

>  > This document gets a blinking white box on pages 60-63,
>  > but i don't know if this a bug or a error in the file structure.
>  >
>  > Document exported from Google Drive (It was uploaded as PDF) as .docx .
>  >
>  > Tested on:
>  > - LibreOffice 5.0.3.2 (Fresh) on Linux Ubuntu
>  > - LibreOffice 4.4.7.2 (Still) on Windows 7 64-bit
>  >
>  > Thanks for your Help.
>
> No problem with LO 5.1.0.3 (RC3) on Mac OS X 10.10.5

Not an issue with LO 5.1.0.3 (RC3) on Win 7x64 or PCLinuxOS x64.

rgarcia7 rgarcia7

Fwd: Problem with Document- Bad Behavior

This is a video of the error if you want to check:
https://goblinrefuge.com/mediagoblin/u/ron1ck/m/libreoffice-possible-bug/

BTW. All the files that i export with Google Drive and add the endnotes,
get that same behavior.

m.a.riosv m.a.riosv

Re: Problem with Document- Bad Behavior

Not reproducible.
Win10x64
LibreOffice Version: 5.0.5.1 (x64)

Please test if disable or enable OpenGl in Menu/Tools/Options/LibreOffice /View has some effect. And increase at least up to 48 Mb the option in Menu/Tools/Options/LibreOffice/Memory/Graphics cache/Use for LibreOffice?.

If nothing works, please try resetting the user profile, sometimes solves strange issues.
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/UserProfile
Usually it's enough renaming/deleting the file "user/registrymodifications.xcu",  it affect all the options in Menu/Tools/Options, and the files "user/basic/dialog.xlc" and "scrip.xlc" are overwritten, additionally custom colors in "user/config/standard.soc" are lost.

rgarcia7 rgarcia7

Fwd: Problem with Document- Bad Behavior

These are another two videos, I hope they help:
https://goblinrefuge.com/mediagoblin/u/ron1ck/m/libreoffice-and-word-using-copies-of-the-same-document/
https://goblinrefuge.com/mediagoblin/u/ron1ck/m/libreoffice-docx-creation-possible-bug/

Graham Luffrum Graham Luffrum

Re: Fwd: Problem with Document- Bad Behavior

With LibreOffice 5.1.0.3 under Linux Mint 17.2 I also get the blinking,
which is not surprising as the text is set to blink, i.e. under 'Character'
-> 'Font effects' the box "Blinking" is set.  For some reason I could not
select the whole text on these pages, but only individual lines. On doing
so and unsetting "Blinking" the blinking stops.

Graham