Pushed to libreoffice-4-2 by mistake

Tomaž Vajngerl Tomaž Vajngerl

Pushed to libreoffice-4-2 by mistake

Hi,

I pushed [1] to libreoffice-4-2 by mistake. Can somebody take a look
at this.. or shall I revert and submit it to gerrit for review? Sorry
for the inconvenience..

Regards, Tomaž

[1]: http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?h=libreoffice-4-2&id=7cf5d562e6e86b0f571edc95a150b8dce8f3ddef
Jean-Baptiste Faure Jean-Baptiste Faure

Re: Pushed to libreoffice-4-2 by mistake

Hi,
Le 24/03/2014 18:28, Tomaž Vajngerl a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I pushed [1] to libreoffice-4-2 by mistake. Can somebody take a look
> at this.. or shall I revert and submit it to gerrit for review? Sorry
> for the inconvenience..

Anyway, your patch fixes the bug fdo#75955 in LO 4.2.4.0.0+ : when I try
to open the docx file, LO asks me for a password and opens the file once
I have provided the right password.
Tested under Ubuntu 13.10 x86-64.

Best regards.
JBF