[QA] New IDs for massive pings

Xisco Fauli Xisco Fauli

[QA] New IDs for massive pings

Hello,

From now on, all massive pings in bugzilla will contain an ID at the end of the message so they can be easily filtered in order to avoid your email to be flooded. The IDs are:

'MassPing-NeedInfo-<date>' for NEEDINFO bugs. Info: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Bugzilla/Gardening#Task:_Cleaning-out_NEEDINFO

and

'MassPing-UntouchedBug-<date>' for bug untouched for more than a year. Info: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Bugzilla/Gardening#Task:_Bugs_untouched_for_a_year

so if you want to filter all of them just use 'MassPing-' in the filter, otherwise, use 'MassPing-NeedInfo-' or 'MassPing-UntouchedBug-' at will.

Note: Remember to add the filter before next Tuesday 20th as I'll perform the next mass ping for Untouched bugs that day.

Xisco FaulĂ­
Libreoffice QA Team

Tommy Tommy

Re: [QA] New IDs for massive pings

Xisco Fauli wrote:
> Hello,
>
>  From now on, all massive pings in bugzilla will contain an ID at the
> end of the message so they can be easily filtered
 > ... snip ...

good idea.

> Note: Remember to add the filter before next Tuesday 20th as I'll
> perform the next mass ping for Untouched bugs that day.
>
> Regards
> --
>
> Xisco FaulĂ­
> Libreoffice QA Team

Hi Xisco,
please take a look at the attached .ods file.
it was created by Joel Madero and provides updated stats of the NEW MASS
PING.
currently 26% of the NEW pinged bugs were resolved.

the file updates at each mass ping adding the list of newly added bugs
and their status changes as well.

cheers, Tommy

QA_Admin_FDO_Stats_New_Mass_Ping.ods (334K) Download Attachment