Question about ODFAuthors

Jacob Daniel Jacob Daniel

Question about ODFAuthors

How exactly do I go about editing a file that is on ODFAuthors?  Do I
simply download the file, edit it, and then re-upload my edited file to the
site?

Thanks for the help, everyone.  I'm sorry if there is already an answer to
this, but I cannot find it.

Regards,
Jacob D.

Sigrid Carrera Sigrid Carrera

Re: Question about ODFAuthors

Hi,

What you describe is correct. However to have access to the not yet
published drafts you will need an account, that I or any other
administrator has to create for you.

If you don't have an account yet just reply again and state the username
that you would like to have and one of the admins will create the account
for you.

Sigrid

Jean Weber Jean Weber

Re: Question about ODFAuthors