Question about libreoffice

Daniel SOUSA PAULO CASIMIRO Daniel SOUSA PAULO CASIMIRO

Question about libreoffice

I have Chrome Os and I want what can I do to install libreoffice?

Italo Vignoli-6 Italo Vignoli-6

Re: Question about libreoffice

You can find the procedure to install LibreOffice on your Chromebook in
this article: https://linuxhint.com/install_linux_apps_chromebook/.

As an alternative, you can install LibreOffice using Flatpack, which is
described in this article: https://flatpak.org/setup/Chrome%20OS/.

I hope this helps. Best regards.

On 9/5/20 11:15 PM, Daniel SOUSA PAULO CASIMIRO wrote:
> I have Chrome Os and I want what can I do to install libreoffice?

mobile/signal +39.348.5653829 - email [hidden email]
hangout/jabber [hidden email] - skype italovignoli
GPG Key ID - 0xAAB8D5C0