Question on Command Line options for Writer??

Michael D. Setzer II Michael D. Setzer II

Question on Command Line options for Writer??

I've done things with Calc, and it has options to set how
the importing of csv files goes..

Was chatting with a person that was trying to convert odt
to pdf files via command line. That was actually simple.

libreoffice --headless --convert-to pdf filename.odt

Issue was that it uses the last options that was used from
program.

63229 Aug92019 lisarequest.odt(Original ODT File)
55911 Aug92019 lisarequest2.pdf (Exported from GUI)
124092 Feb3 01:46 lisarequest3.pdf (Exported from
Command Line but last time had set the option to create hybrid)
66932 Feb3 03:26 lisarequest.pdf(Changed option in GUI to
remove the check on hybrid, exited program, redid command line
option)

Have looked for a way to do this on command line, but everything
I've found seems to say you have to do it in the GUI settings??

With calc, I have a script that uses
libreoffice --infilter=CSV:59,34,76,1,,,,true$f.csv
That opens the csv file with the exact options I need.

Perhaps writer can do the same, but I've not found how??

Thanks.