Question

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
naoufaldah99@gmail.com naoufaldah99@gmail.com
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Question

HIi ! 

I want to submit an application for LibreOffice Project, where should i do that?

what do you mean by "non-trivial easyHack" ? 

THanks !

sinc. Naoufal Dahouli 

_______________________________________________
LibreOffice mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice
jan-3 jan-3
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Question

Hello Naoufal,

> I want to submit an application for LibreOffice Project,
> where should i do that?

For what do you like to apply? Do you mean for joining development of
LibreOffice?

> what do you mean by "non-trivial easyHack" ?

It refers to problems that are comperatively easy to resolve.

In the future, please try to give your mails a specific subject (Non
specific: "Problem", more specific: "Problem building Libreoffice on
Linux: Silent fail" or so), since it helps readers to see if they want
to read a mail and what to expect.

Jan




Am 01.03.2017 um 18:58 schrieb [hidden email]:

> HIi !
>
> I want to submit an application for LibreOffice Project, where should i
> do that?
>
> what do you mean by "non-trivial easyHack" ?
>
> THanks !
>
> sinc. Naoufal Dahouli
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> LibreOffice mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice
>

_______________________________________________
LibreOffice mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice
Tor Lillqvist-2 Tor Lillqvist-2
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Question


For what do you like to apply? Do you mean for joining development of
LibreOffice?

He means for Google Summer of Code, of course. What else? Did you honestly not guess, or are you just trying to be sarcastic?

--tml


_______________________________________________
LibreOffice mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice
jan-3 jan-3
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Question

Am 03.03.2017 um 19:02 schrieb Tor Lillqvist:
>
>     For what do you like to apply? Do you mean for joining development of
>     LibreOffice?
>
>
> He means for Google Summer of Code, of course. What else? Did you
> honestly not guess, or are you just trying to be sarcastic?
>
> --tml

I’m sorry, I did not mean to be sarcastic and did not guess that it was
about GSoC (understood the context in the following mail though)

Jan

_______________________________________________
LibreOffice mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice
Tor Lillqvist-2 Tor Lillqvist-2
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Question


I’m sorry, I did not mean to be sarcastic and did not guess that it was
about GSoC (understood the context in the following mail though)

I am sorry too, my reply was a bit rude.

--tml 

_______________________________________________
LibreOffice mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice
jani libreoffice jani libreoffice
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Question



>
> I am sorry too, my reply was a bit rude.
No offense taken, we can all have one of these days.

have a nice weekend
rgds
jan i
>
> --tml
> _______________________________________________
> LibreOffice mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice
_______________________________________________
LibreOffice mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.freedesktop.org/mailman/listinfo/libreoffice