REMIND: Documentation team call is **TODAY** at 19:00 Berlin Time.

Olivier Hallot-4 Olivier Hallot-4

REMIND: Documentation team call is **TODAY** at 19:00 Berlin Time.

HI Team

Last meeting we decided to move our meeting day to Mondays.

Our documentation team meeting will take place today at 18:00 CET
(Berlin time).

We will use the following jitsi meeting room

https://meet.jit.si/tdfdocteam

The meeting room is supposed to work will all browsers without the need
of a specific plugin.

The documentation pad for the minute is
http://pad.documentfoundation.org/p/documentation

Main topics
* Check & balance of the task assigned
* Issues found, Q&A
* continuation of the topics evaluation for GS 6.0

See you later!
--
Olivier Hallot
LibreOffice Documentation Coordinator

Olivier Hallot-4 Olivier Hallot-4

Re: REMIND: Documentation team call is **TODAY** at 18:00 Berlin Time.

Correction of the time in the subject line.

--
Olivier Hallot
LibreOffice Documentation Coordinator
Comunidade LibreOffice
http://tdf.io/joinus

Heiko Tietze-2 Heiko Tietze-2

Re: REMIND: Documentation team call is **TODAY** at 19:00 Berlin Time.

Intermediate cover survey result

Option 1 234 31%
Option 2 288 38%
Option 3 240 32%

Many useful comments on the blog.

> HI Team
>
> Last meeting we decided to move our meeting day to Mondays.
>
> Our documentation team meeting will take place today at 18:00 CET
> (Berlin time).
>
> We will use the following jitsi meeting room
>
> https://meet.jit.si/tdfdocteam
>
> The meeting room is supposed to work will all browsers without the need
> of a specific plugin.
>
> The documentation pad for the minute is
> http://pad.documentfoundation.org/p/documentation
>
> Main topics
> * Check & balance of the task assigned
> * Issues found, Q&A
> * continuation of the topics evaluation for GS 6.0
>
> See you later!
> --
> Olivier Hallot
> LibreOffice Documentation Coordinator
> Comunidade LibreOffice
> Rio de Janeiro - Brasil - Local Time: UTC-03:00
> http://tdf.io/joinus

K-J LibreOffice K-J LibreOffice

Re: REMIND: Documentation team call is **TODAY** at 19:00 Berlin Time.

Hi Heiko,
Am 13.11.2017 um 10:24 schrieb Heiko Tietze:
> Intermediate cover survey result
>
> Option 1 234 31%
> Option 2 288 38%
> Option 3 240 32%
>
> Many useful comments on the blog.

So we have no real decision/direction. Let me say: 1 and 3 are together
more than 60 %. And some say 3 tuned up with 1, especially the
"original" icons are wanted.

As it seems: either 2 or 3:
Can you provide all comments in a printable pdf and send it to me?
Perhaps I will find some time (the next weekends) to work on the proposals.

Very interesting is that the most comments are for 1 or 3 and against 2
but the voting is for 2.

--
Grüße
k-j

Member of TheDocumentFoundation
https://www.documentfoundation.org/governance/members/
https://de.libreoffice.org
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/

khanson679 khanson679

Re: REMIND: Documentation team call is **TODAY** at 19:00 Berlin Time.

On Tue, Nov 14, 2017 at 1:14 AM, K-J LibreOffice <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Very interesting is that the most comments are for 1 or 3 and against 2
> but the voting is for 2.

I don't think this is surprising. 1 and 3 are similar, so by forcing people
to pick one over the other you're basically splitting the vote.
Additionally, people who chose 1/3 might feel a stronger need to leave a
comment for exactly this reason.