REMIND: Documentation team call is today at >>>>18:00 UTC <<<<

Olivier Hallot-4 Olivier Hallot-4

REMIND: Documentation team call is today at >>>>18:00 UTC <<<<

Hi Documentation Team (Guides, Help contents) !

Our documentation team meeting will take place today at 18:00 UTC

We will use the following jitsi  meeting room

https://jitsi.documentfoundation.org/tdfdocteam

The meeting room is supposed to work will all browsers without the need
of a specific plugin.

The documentation pad for the meeting minute is

http://pad.documentfoundation.org/p/documentation

Main topics

* Google Seasons of Doc
* Calc Guide and other books
* Other topics (please add to the pad)

See you later!
--
Olivier Hallot
LibreOffice Documentation Coordinator

Leo Moons-3 Leo Moons-3

Re: REMIND: Documentation team call is today at >>>>18:00 UTC <<<<

Hello friends,

Very sorry that I could not make it for the meeting, it was a bit of an
emergency. Nothing serious, but I was out of reach.

Best regards

Leo

Op 15/05/19 om 14:39 schreef Olivier Hallot:

> Hi Documentation Team (Guides, Help contents) !
>
> Our documentation team meeting will take place today at 18:00 UTC
>
> We will use the following jitsi  meeting room
>
> https://jitsi.documentfoundation.org/tdfdocteam
>
> The meeting room is supposed to work will all browsers without the need
> of a specific plugin.
>
> The documentation pad for the meeting minute is
>
> http://pad.documentfoundation.org/p/documentation
>
> Main topics
>
> * Google Seasons of Doc
> * Calc Guide and other books
> * Other topics (please add to the pad)
>
> See you later!

catdance catdance

Re: REMIND: Documentation team call is today at >>>>18:00 UTC <<<<

oops. Just realized it was UTC time. Sorry to have missed the meeting.
Good to see the new people.