REMINDER June Marketing Call

Italo Vignoli-6 Italo Vignoli-6

REMINDER June Marketing Call

June Marketing Call is scheduled for tomorrow, Thursday June 13, at
2:30PM CEST (UTC+2). We will use the following Jitsi conference room:
https://jitsi.documentfoundation.org/tdfmktg.

The call will be focused on the upcoming LibreOffice 6.3 release,
scheduled for early August. Please have a look at the release notes
(https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ReleaseNotes/6.3) in advance.

We will agree on a schedule for the press kit (press release, slide
deck, background) and for pre-briefing journalists about the major release.

See you tomorrow !!!

mobile/signal +39.348.5653829 - email [hidden email]
hangout/jabber [hidden email] - skype italovignoli
GPG Key ID - 0xAAB8D5C0

Mike Saunders Mike Saunders

Re: [libreoffice-marketing] REMINDER June Marketing Call

On 12/06/2019 09:05, Italo Vignoli wrote:

> June Marketing Call is scheduled for tomorrow, Thursday June 13, at
> 2:30PM CEST (UTC+2). We will use the following Jitsi conference room:
> https://jitsi.documentfoundation.org/tdfmktg

Another topic to discuss: https://whatcanidoforlibreoffice.org is now
live. How can we promote it effectively? Should we link to it in the
main website menu? Can we combine it with
https://www.libreoffice.org/community/get-involved/ in any way?