REMINDER: TDF Marketing Call January 2017

Italo Vignoli-6 Italo Vignoli-6

REMINDER: TDF Marketing Call January 2017

Link to the Doodle is: http://doodle.com/poll/rxt8ufr6d25bgqiz

We will discuss LibreOffice 5.3 announcement strategy and activities.

I will close the Doodle at the end of this week.

mobile/signal +39.348.5653829 - email [hidden email]
hangout/jabber [hidden email] - skype italovignoli
GPG Key ID - 0xAAB8D5C0