Re: Adding new administrator on ka.libreoffice.org | GEORGIAN locallization project

Guilhem Moulin Guilhem Moulin

Re: Adding new administrator on ka.libreoffice.org | GEORGIAN locallization project

Hi Kakhaber,

On Wed, 21 Mar 2018 at 11:36:04 +0400, Libreoffice Ge wrote:
> I want to add [hidden email] as administrator for site
> ka.libreoffice.org.

The account is now created with the proper rights, he should be able to
use https://ka.libreoffice.org/Security/lostpassword to set a new
password.

Guilhem.

On Wed, 21 Mar 2018 at 20:30:25 +0400, Sulkhan Kartsivadze wrote:
> i have  submitted   my Email at ka.libreoffice.org/security/lostpassword -

My bad, it's https://www.libreoffice.org/security/lostpassword .  The
reset request went out already :-)

--
Guilhem.

On Wed, 21 Mar 2018 at 23:00:55 +0400, Sulkhan Kartsivadze wrote:
> Now i can sign in at libreoffice.org , But we wanted for ka.libreoffice.org
> , can you manage it somehow ? or maybe i cant understand  it correctly.

If you visit https://www.libreoffice.org/admin you'll see on the left
the list of subsite(s) you have the right to edit.  (Should be only
Georgian in your case.)  There might be other ways, but that should work
and I believe that's what other NL contributors use.

Hope that helps,
Guilhem.

On Wed, 21 Mar 2018 at 23:36:27 +0400, Sulkhan Kartsivadze wrote:
> Yes i get what you want to say and yes i can sgn at libreoffice.org/admin ,
> but i want to sign at ka.libreoffice.org/admin as Georgian NL project
> leader . It is very complicated from libreoffice.org/admin , i know how it
> is done from ka.libreoffice.or/admin and i want permission/account on it to
> manage site content . thanks again , I tried to explain

I see, ka.libreoffice.org is using the old design while I created your
account in the newdesign database.  Should work now (pressed the
password recovery button for you, the mail went out).

--
Guilhem.