Re: Advice for user with impaired vision - Cursor crosshairs

jdh111 jdh111

Re: Advice for user with impaired vision - Cursor crosshairs

I don't understand the explanation given below.

How can I go about activating cursor crosshairs?

Thanks in advance.

John

On 10/02/2017 02:36 AM, blind Pete wrote:
> Colin Law wrote:
>
>> Thanks all for the suggestions. Also I have just realised that in
>> Settings there is a Universal Access tool that allows one to switch on
>> cross-hairs for the cursor, which makes it really stand out, and also
>> has a screen magnifier.

libreoffice-ml.mbourne libreoffice-ml.mbourne

Re: Advice for user with impaired vision - Cursor crosshairs

I'm not absolutely certain, but I think the Universal Access tool is in
the settings of Ubuntu Linux, not LibreOffice.

Mark.