Re: Can no longer login to ask.libreoffice.org

sophi sophi

Re: Can no longer login to ask.libreoffice.org

Hi Regina,

I'm adding the website list on copy, I get the same issue and can't do
the moderation, I don't know what is happening.

Cheers
Sophie
Le 03/02/2016 15:53, Regina Henschel a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> I try to login with my AskLibO user name and password. Neither the user
> name regina nor the email [hidden email] works.
>
> When I do "Recover account" I get an email with a link. I click the link
> and I reach my account to enter a new password. I can enter the password
> and then login is done. I can see my account informations. But when I
> then logout and try to login again, the same happens. No login possible.
>
> I have tried it with different browsers and different PCs.
>
> I need help for login. Who is responsible for ask.libreoffice.org and
> can look what is wrong with my account?
>
> Kind regards
> Regina

Sophie Gautier [hidden email]
GSM: +33683901545
IRC: sophi
Co-founder - Release coordinator
The Document Foundation

Florian Effenberger Florian Effenberger

Sophie wrote on 2016-02-03 at 16:00:
> I'm adding the website list on copy, I get the same issue and can't do
> the moderation, I don't know what is happening.

I just tried and can login without a problem - does this problem still
exist? Maybe it was just temporary?

Florian

Regina Henschel Regina Henschel

Re: Can no longer login to ask.libreoffice.org

Hi Florian,

Florian Effenberger schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> Sophie wrote on 2016-02-03 at 16:00:
>> I'm adding the website list on copy, I get the same issue and can't do
>> the moderation, I don't know what is happening.
>
> I just tried and can login without a problem - does this problem still
> exist? Maybe it was just temporary?

It persists. Do you login with AskLibO user name and password? Or do you
use one of the other ways?

Kind regards
Regina

Owen Genat Owen Genat

Re: Can no longer login to ask.libreoffice.org

Regina Henschel wrote
It persists. Do you login with AskLibO user name and password? Or do you
use one of the other ways?
Hi Regina, I can login OK using my google+ account.
Best wishes, Owen.

Regina Henschel wrote on 2016-02-03 at 16:47:
> It persists. Do you login with AskLibO user name and password? Or do you
> use one of the other ways?

I just tried again logging in with my AskLibO user name and password at
https://ask.libreoffice.org/de/account/signin/?next=/de/ and it works.

When exactly do you get the error, directly after logging in?

Florian

Regina Henschel Regina Henschel

Re: Can no longer login to ask.libreoffice.org

Hi,

Florian Effenberger schrieb:

> Hello,
>
> Regina Henschel wrote on 2016-02-03 at 16:47:
>> It persists. Do you login with AskLibO user name and password? Or do you
>> use one of the other ways?
>
> I just tried again logging in with my AskLibO user name and password at
> https://ask.libreoffice.org/de/account/signin/?next=/de/ and it works.
>
> When exactly do you get the error, directly after logging in?

I goto
https://ask.libreoffice.org/en/questions/scope:all/sort:age-desc/page:1/

Then right, top the link "Hi there! Please sign in"

Then enter user name and password.

Replay is "Login failed, please try again".

It still does not work, just tested.

Kind regards
Regina

Regina Henschel wrote on 2016-02-04 at 12:08:

> I goto
> https://ask.libreoffice.org/en/questions/scope:all/sort:age-desc/page:1/
>
> Then right, top the link "Hi there! Please sign in"
>
> Then enter user name and password.
>
> Replay is "Login failed, please try again".
>
> It still does not work, just tested.

that's very strange, works fine for me that way (Firefox on Mac OS X).
Anyone else experiences this problem so we can nail the issue down?

Thanks,
Florian

m.a.riosv m.a.riosv

Re: Can no longer login to ask.libreoffice.org

I have had the same issue several times.

The solution is every time you need to sign for enter, go to the recover the password process.

Miguel Ángel

m.a.riosv wrote on 2016-02-04 at 23:30:
> I have had the same issue several times.
>
> The solution is every time you need to sign for enter, go to the recover the
> password process.

we had an AskBot upgrade 2-3 weeks ago. Did the problems start back then
or are they older?

Florian

Regina Henschel Regina Henschel

Re: Can no longer login to ask.libreoffice.org

Hi Florian,

Florian Effenberger schrieb:

> Hello,
>
> m.a.riosv wrote on 2016-02-04 at 23:30:
>> I have had the same issue several times.
>>
>> The solution is every time you need to sign for enter, go to the
>> recover the
>> password process.
>
> we had an AskBot upgrade 2-3 weeks ago. Did the problems start back then
> or are they older?

For me they started with that upgrade.

Kind regards
Regina

pierre-yves samyn pierre-yves samyn

Re: Can no longer login to ask.libreoffice.org

Hi

Regina wrote
> I try to login with my AskLibO user name and password. Neither the user
> name regina nor the email ...
I log before this update with my email address.
Now I have to use my user name but it is *case sensitive*, sor for you *Regina*
as I can see...

HTH

Regards
Pierre-Yves
Regina Henschel Regina Henschel

Re: Can no longer login to ask.libreoffice.org

Hi Pierre-Yves,

pierre-yves samyn schrieb:

> Hi
>

> Regina wrote
>>> I try to login with my AskLibO user name and password. Neither the user
>>> name regina nor the email ...
>
> I log before this update with my email address.
> Now I have to use my user name but it is *case sensitive*, sor for you
> *Regina*
> as I can see...

That solves the problem :) User name "Regina" works.

The question remains, why login with email address doesn't work.

Kind regards
Regina

Regina Henschel wrote on 2016-02-06 at 14:49:
> That solves the problem :) User name "Regina" works.
>
> The question remains, why login with email address doesn't work.

thanks a lot!
Evgeny (AskBot author) has been pinged and we'll see if we can fix this.
Normally, logging in via e-mail should work.

Sorry for the inconveniences,
Florian

peterwt peterwt

Re: Can no longer login to ask.libreoffice.org

I can confirm that there is a problem in the login  page in that you have to use username and email is not accepted.

Peter