Re: Cleaning of https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development

jan iversen jan iversen

Re: Cleaning of https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development

Hi

You might, I just was not able to find it :-)

if you do not mind, please follow these steps:

Example Code Contributor Statement

A nice minimal statement in an E-mail for a code developer looks like this:
   All of my past & future contributions to LibreOffice may be
   licensed under the MPLv2/LGPLv3+ dual license.
Slight variation to suit your personal taste is fine as long as the intention is clear.

sent the text “All of my….” to [hidden email], then I will update the records.

thanks for helping.
rgds
jan I.

On 17 Jan 2017, at 17:15, Björn Balazs <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Jan,

sorry, I am sure I have submitted a license, but I cannot find the
corresponding documents. So, if still needed and helpful I am willing to
provide the licence again, if you provide me with the steps to do so :)

Björn

Am Dienstag, 17. Januar 2017, 12:16:57 CET schrieben Sie:
Hi

I am in the process of cleaning
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development
<https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development>, which holds a lists of
all people who have submitted a license to the document foundation in order
to ensure their work is freely available to anyone.

Your name is on the page, but I cannot find a corresponding license
statement, therefore the entry will be removed.

I apologise in advance should this be an error (I am only human), in that
case please let me know, and I will reestablish the entry.

Have a nice day.
rgds
jan I.

--
Dipl.-Psych. Björn Balazs
Business Management & Research

User Prompt GmbH i.A. | Psychologic IT Expertise
Grünberger Str. 49, 10245 Berlin | www.user-prompt.com
HRB 142277 | AG Berlin Charlottenburg | Geschäftsführer Björn Balazs

Björn Balazs-3 Björn Balazs-3

Re: Cleaning of https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development

Dear all,

here is my licence statement. As I did not make any code contributions, this
will hopefully be the right statement:

To the extent possible under law, I waive all copyright and related or
neighboring rights to my past & future contributions to LibreOffice:
http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0

Björn Balazs

Am Dienstag, 17. Januar 2017, 17:35:32 CET schrieben Sie:

jan iversen jan iversen

Re: Cleaning of https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development

> here is my licence statement. As I did not make any code contributions, this
> will hopefully be the right statement:

Yes it is (for documentation etc), Thanks a lot, I will update the records.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused by my “cleaning”, Documentation is just as important as code.

rgds
jan I.