Re: Conditional Formatting Problem After Copy Sheet

remygauthier remygauthier

Re: Conditional Formatting Problem After Copy Sheet

Greetings,
This is something LO does differently from Excel. When you copy a sheet
in Excel that references another sheet, the source sheet used for
calculations (like Sheet2!A3) remains the same. However, in LO, the
sheet reference is converted in a way similar to copying a formula on a
sheet: a reference to A1:C1 becomes A2:C2 if copied in the next row
below. In your case, what seems to be happening is when you copy
"GENNAIO" to "FEBBRAIO", LO keeps the reference to the relative sheet
in the workbook as opposed to the absolute sheet, and then references
to SIGLE.something change. To fix this, you need to prefix page
references with the "$" sign, like for cell references. So SIGLE.A4
becomes $SIGLE.a4.
I hope this helps.Rémy.