Re: Error compiling slideshow

Thorsten Behrens Thorsten Behrens

Nguyen Vu Hung wrote:
> 2010/10/2 Jesús Corrius <[hidden email]>
>
> > > [vuhung@www2 slideshow]$ rpm -qf /usr/include/GL/glxext.h
> > > mesa-libGL-devel-6.5.1-7.8.el5
> > >
> > > This is the standard rpm on CentOS 5.5 that I has installed with yum
in

> st
> > al
> >
> > This mesa version is more than 4 years old and the problem may be
> > related to that.
> >
> > I assume that CentOS 5.5 is technically indentical to Redhat 5.5. So
>
> Question: Does anyone gets the similar problem on Redhat?
>
> Looks like the following ifdef:
> >
> > #if defined( GLX_VERSION_1_3 ) && defined( GLX_EXT_texture_from_pixmap )
> >
> > doesn't work well with your version of the mesa package. The program
> > will probably compile if you undefine one of the constants above, but
> > I am unsure about the side effects.
> >
> > Ignore the side effects we may encounter,
>
> I haved  a line
>
> #undef GLX_VERSION_1_3 to the top of the following file
>
> source/engine/OGLTrans/OGLTrans_TransitionerImpl.cxx:#if defined(
> GLX_VERSION_1_3 ) && defined( GLX_EXT_texture_from_pixmap )
>
> then re configure and make.
>
> Everything seems fine now.

Thanks for hunting this down - could you extract a proper patch from
your sources, so we can fix this once and for all?

Let's keep development/code-related discussions on the libreoffice
list. :)

Cheers,

-- Thorsten

Friedrich Strohmaier Friedrich Strohmaier

Re: Error compiling slideshow

Hi Thorsten, *,

Thorsten Behrens schrieb:

[..]

>Let's keep development/code-related discussions on the libreoffice
>list. :)

.. which is
[hidden email]

to subscribe go:

;o))

Gruß/regards
--
Friedrich

Ansprechpartner / contact person for the "PrOOo-Box"
german language OpenOffice.org and more on CD/DVD
http://prooo-box.org

vuhung vuhung

Re: Error compiling slideshow

On Mon, Oct 4, 2010 at 1:49 PM, Thorsten Behrens
<[hidden email]> wrote:

>> I haved  a line
>>
>> #undef GLX_VERSION_1_3 to the top of the following file
>>
>> source/engine/OGLTrans/OGLTrans_TransitionerImpl.cxx:#if defined(
>> GLX_VERSION_1_3 ) && defined( GLX_EXT_texture_from_pixmap )
>>
>> then re configure and make.
>>
>> Everything seems fine now.
>>
> Thanks for hunting this down - could you extract a proper patch from
> your sources, so we can fix this once and for all?
>
> Let's keep development/code-related discussions on the libreoffice
> list. :)
I tried to fix, but the compilation went for a while and bas stopped
with the same error.

So forget about what I said :)

# I am not a programmer.

--
Best Regards,
Nguyen Hung Vu [aka: NVH] ( in Vietnamese: Nguyễn Vũ Hưng