Re: Introduction to LibreOffice Document Project Team

Shinnok Shinnok

Re: Introduction to LibreOffice Document Project Team

Hi Koushik,

Thank you for introducing yourself to the list. Based on our communication so far here's an easy getting started guide for you.

Getting involved overview:

Instructions on how to setup a build as well as other useful starter info can be found on the Wiki:

More specifically, for Windows you can follow:

The next step would be to pick one of the many unassigned issues in our Bugzilla that have been tagged with easyHack, which is described here:

Once you assigned an issue to yourself in Bugzilla and you have a workable patch for us you need to register on our Gerrit and submit it for review:

Developer central page provides a bird eye view of the development tools and infrastucture around LibreOffice:

This is just a quick primer, let us know of your progress and if you get stuck, need help or anything in between please e-mail the dev list or hop on to irc at freenode.net on channel #libreoffice-dev.

Regards,
Shinnok

On Sep 13, 2017, at 11:24 PM, [hidden email] wrote:

Hi Everyone,

I am Koushik Sekhar, who recently joined SSRLabs as an Independent
Contractor. I would be working for LibreOffice Document project going
forward. Thank you for having me in the team and I hope to contribute as
much as I can to the LibreOffice Document Foundation Project.

Regards,
Koushik Sekhar

Koushik Sekhar Koushik Sekhar

Re: Introduction to LibreOffice Document Project Team

Hi Shinnok,

Thank you for the introductory guide. I have started with the setup of
libreOffice Development on windows platform. I will keep you updated on
the same and reach out to you if I face any issues.

Thank you.

Regards,
Koushik Sekhar