Re: Libre Office problem

anne-ology anne-ology

Re: Libre Office problem

       Maybe I can help,

          is the document locked?; if so, then you need ro unlock it first,
if not, then ??

          have you gone to the menus for header & footer?, maybe the
changes can be done there?

          have you selected all then attempted to apply new information to
the template?

       Maybe someone else on this list will answer with more help soon,

From: Vesna Karanov <[hidden email]>
To: [hidden email]
Bcc:
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2018 14:11:00 +0200
Subject: [libreoffice-users] Libre Office problem
Hi, can you help me? I am having a problem deleting header photo,
watermark, and footer from documents. I cannot delete or even select those
object. As if they are previously created templates. Can you give me
instructions how to change it? I have a new logo for my company and I need
to change it in our documentation.

Kind regards,
*Vesna Karanov* | Design and Marketing manager
[hidden email]  <[hidden email]>| +381 (60) 042 62 59
*NovaLite doo* | novalite.rs  <http://www.novalite.rs/>
[hidden email] | +381 (21) 661 64 32
Futoška 89, Novi Sad

TomD TomD