Re: [Libreoffice-qa] [ANN] LIbreOffice 4.3.0 RC1 available

suokunlong suokunlong

Re: [Libreoffice-qa] [ANN] LIbreOffice 4.3.0 RC1 available

Hi,

I find on the download server that there are no langpacks and helppacks for Mac OS x86-64:
download.documentfoundation.org/libreoffice/testing/4.3.0/mac/x86_64/

And at here:
http://www.libreoffice.org/download/libreoffice-fresh/?type=mac-x86_64&version=4.2
It shows the download links for langpacks and helppacks to x86 version.

This is the same for 4.2.5.
Is this intended, or is a bug?

Thanks and best regards,
Kevin Suo

于 2014年06月20日 06:42, Christian Lohmaier-3 [via Document Foundation Mail Archive] 写道:
Dear Community,

The Document Foundation is pleased to announce the first release
candidate of LibreOffice 4.3.0. The upcoming 4.3.0 will be the eighth
major release of LibreOffice, coming with a bunch of new features
beside the usual bugfixes.

RC1 is in release configuration and can be be installed alongside the
stable version on linux and Mac OS X, but will update an earlier
version on Windows. Feel free
to give it a try and participate in the Bughunt

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/BugHunting_Session_4.3.0_RC1

RC1 is not ready for production yet (there are two additional RCs
planned), and while it marks English string freeze, translations are
not all up-to-date yet.

A work-in-progress list of new features in LibreOffice 4.3 can be
found at https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ReleaseNotes/4.3

The release is available for Windows, Linux and Mac OS X from our QA
builds download page at

  http://www.libreoffice.org/download/pre-releases/

Developers and QA might also be interested in the symbol server for
windows debug information (see the release notes linked below for
details)

Should you find bugs, please report them to the FreeDesktop Bugzilla:

  https://bugs.freedesktop.org

A good way to assess the release candidate quality is to run some
specific manual tests on it, our TCM wiki page has more details:

 http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Testing/Regression_Tests#Full_Regression_Test

For other ways to get involved with this exciting project - you can
e.g. contribute code:

  http://www.libreoffice.org/community/developers/

translate LibreOffice to your language:

  http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/LibreOffice_Localization_Guide

or help with funding our operations:

  http://donate.libreoffice.org/

A list of known issues and fixed bugs with 4.3.0 RC1 is available
from our wiki:

  http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Releases/4.3.0/RC1

Let us close again with a BIG Thank You! to all of you having
contributed to the LibreOffice project - this release would not have
been possible without your help.

On behalf of the Community,

Christian

http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Libreoffice-qa-ANN-LIbreOffice-4-3-0-RC1-available-tp4112959.html
To start a new topic under QA, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from QA, click here.
NAML

Christian Lohmaier-3 Christian Lohmaier-3

Re: [ANN] LIbreOffice 4.3.0 RC1 available

Hi *,

On Sat, Jun 21, 2014 at 5:27 AM, suokunlong <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I find on the download server that there are no langpacks and helppacks for
> Mac OS x86-64:
> download.documentfoundation.org/libreoffice/testing/4.3.0/mac/x86_64/
>
> And at here:
> http://www.libreoffice.org/download/libreoffice-fresh/?type=mac-x86_64&version=4.2
> It shows the download links for langpacks and helppacks to x86 version.
>
> This is the same for 4.2.5.
> Is this intended, or is a bug?

This is intentional. The languagepacks are not architecture dependent
and can be installed on both x86 as well as x86_64

ciao
Christian