Re: [Libreoffice-qa] Next QA meeting: Oct 30 at 15:00 UTC

Thorsten Behrens Thorsten Behrens

Michael Meeks wrote:
> Communicating more clearly and in an easy-to-consume way is brilliant
> =) of course its real work trying to get that done -

Seconded - we were trying since forever to get something like that
going for development, a bit like the kernel weekly news.

It really helps to keep people updated & cohesion inside the project,
~no one can read all mails, irc & telegram channels these days.

So any further volunteers willing to do that for any subproject would
be very much welcome - and thx to Buovjaga for doing the work for QA!

Cheers,

-- Thorsten

Xisco Fauli Xisco Fauli

Re: [Libreoffice-qa] Next QA meeting: Oct 30 at 15:00 UTC

See

https://qa.blog.documentfoundation.org/2018/11/06/qa-report-october-2018/

for reference.

For future posts, we will use
https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/s/2qbepFYXXan4ief to collect
what's going on in the project. Everyone is invited to participate.

Regards

El 31/10/18 a les 1:10, Thorsten Behrens ha escrit:

--
Xisco FaulĂ­
Libreoffice QA Team