Re: Marketing Call July

Aaron L. Aaron L.

Re: Marketing Call July

Thank you for sending this!

See below:

> Marketing automation
> Adding AdSense on YouTube

On Tue, Jul 16, 2019 at 3:25 AM Italo Vignoli <[hidden email]> wrote:

> July Marketing Call is scheduled for Thursday, July 25, at 2:30PM on the
> usual Jitsi channel: https://jitsi.documentfoundation.org/marketing
>
> We will discuss LibreOffice 6.3 announcement schedule and materials, and
> collateral activities (social media, content marketing on LinkedIn and
> Medium, etc.)
>
> Please send other discussion topic in advance to be included in the call
> agenda, which will be circulated a couple of days before the call
>
> --
> Italo Vignoli - LibreOffice Marketing & PR
> mobile/signal +39.348.5653829 - email [hidden email]
> hangout/jabber [hidden email] - skype italovignoli
> GPG Key ID - 0xAAB8D5C0
> DB75 1534 3FD0 EA5F 56B5 FDA6 DE82 934C AAB8 D5C0

Best,

Aaron

(718) 313-7619

LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/in/aleiz/> / Website
<https://a-aronl.com/>

Aaron L. Aaron L.

Re: Marketing Call July

Is it 2:30 PM EST?

--
Best,

Aaron

(718) 313-7619

LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/in/aleiz/> / Website
<https://a-aronl.com/>

Italo Vignoli-6 Italo Vignoli-6

Re: Marketing Call July

Sorry for having omitted the time zone, it is 2:30PM CEST (UTC+1).

Most of the people involved in marketing so far are based in Europe, and
we have people in Asia (Taiwan), so 2:30PM in Central Europe seemed to
be the best option.

Of course, if you are based on the West Coast it is definitely too early
and we should find a different time of the day (or maybe have two calls.

On 16/07/19 21:33, Aaron L. wrote:

> Is it 2:30 PM EST?
>
> On Tue, Jul 16, 2019 at 3:31 PM Aaron L. <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Thank you for sending this!
>>
>> See below:
>>
>>> Marketing automation
>>> Adding AdSense on YouTube
>>
>> On Tue, Jul 16, 2019 at 3:25 AM Italo Vignoli <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> July Marketing Call is scheduled for Thursday, July 25, at 2:30PM on the
>>> usual Jitsi channel: https://jitsi.documentfoundation.org/marketing
>>>
>>> We will discuss LibreOffice 6.3 announcement schedule and materials, and
>>> collateral activities (social media, content marketing on LinkedIn and
>>> Medium, etc.)
>>>
>>> Please send other discussion topic in advance to be included in the call
>>> agenda, which will be circulated a couple of days before the call
>>>
>>> --
>>> Italo Vignoli - LibreOffice Marketing & PR
>>> mobile/signal +39.348.5653829 - email [hidden email]
>>> hangout/jabber [hidden email] - skype italovignoli
>>> GPG Key ID - 0xAAB8D5C0
>>> DB75 1534 3FD0 EA5F 56B5 FDA6 DE82 934C AAB8 D5C0
>>>
>>> --

>> Best,
>>
>> Aaron
>>
>> (718) 313-7619
>>
>> LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/in/aleiz/> / Website
>> <https://a-aronl.com/>

mobile/signal +39.348.5653829 - email [hidden email]
hangout/jabber [hidden email] - skype italovignoli
GPG Key ID - 0xAAB8D5C0

Aaron L. Aaron L.

Re: Marketing Call July

I live in NYC (so it would be EST).. I think that's 9:30 AM

On Tue, Jul 16, 2019 at 3:46 PM Italo Vignoli <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Sorry for having omitted the time zone, it is 2:30PM CEST (UTC+1).
>
> Most of the people involved in marketing so far are based in Europe, and
> we have people in Asia (Taiwan), so 2:30PM in Central Europe seemed to
> be the best option.
>
> Of course, if you are based on the West Coast it is definitely too early
> and we should find a different time of the day (or maybe have two calls.
>
> On 16/07/19 21:33, Aaron L. wrote:
> > Is it 2:30 PM EST?
> >
> > On Tue, Jul 16, 2019 at 3:31 PM Aaron L. <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
> >
> >> Thank you for sending this!
> >>
> >> See below:

> the

> and

> call

> >> --
> >> Best,
> >>
> >> Aaron
> >>
> >> (718) 313-7619
> >>
> >> LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/in/aleiz/> / Website
> >> <https://a-aronl.com/>
> >>

> --
> Italo Vignoli - LibreOffice Marketing & PR
> mobile/signal +39.348.5653829 - email [hidden email]
> hangout/jabber [hidden email] - skype italovignoli
> GPG Key ID - 0xAAB8D5C0
> DB75 1534 3FD0 EA5F 56B5 FDA6 DE82 934C AAB8 D5C0

Best,

Aaron

(718) 313-7619

LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/in/aleiz/> / Website
<https://a-aronl.com/>

Italo Vignoli-6 Italo Vignoli-6

Re: Marketing Call July

We can definitely discuss the concept of marketing automation, but we
must keep in mind that the software we implement should be open source
and compliant with European GDPR rules (so, no tracking and storing of
user data). We have already considered most options, but European GDPR
rules are quite restrictive. In addition, The Document Foundation make
it quite clear that the project does not track and store user data, as
this is not ethically appropriate for a not for profit.

We are not going to advertise on our web properties or on other web
channels related to The Document Foundation, so the discussion about
AdSense would not be relevant for our marketing call.